In 2015, the Oxford Chapter of Power of HOPE had a lot of success with its Change for HOPE Campaign, raising over $10,000 in Oxford County & area.
Help us reach the same goal for London and area
Help us give hope to children in need throughout the year and to families in need at Christmas by collecting the change from your morning coffees or your loose pocket / purse change then donating it to Power of HOPE.
How to get your donation to us:
- Donate your change at one of our fundraising events
- Contact us to arrange pick up of your donation (large donations only)
- Take your coins to your bank then donate online through PayPal here.
Please note: we accept all donation amounts. However, we only provide tax receipts for donations of $10 or more.
Change collected will help us purchase items for our Comfort Packs, Christmas Packages and Towel Baskets.
Want to help by collecting at your place of work?
Want to help us collect coins at your business or store location?
- Contact us for our Change for HOPE collection jar sticker.
- Provide a clear, sealed container with a slot in the lid.
- Print out the sticker and tape it to the front of the container.
- Place the container where your employees and/or customers can see it.
- Once the jar is full, use one of the methods above to donate the change collected.
All change donated in London and area stays in London and area and will be used to purchase items to give to children and families in London and area.